Appreciate your time to browse thru the FAQ section before contacting us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the main features of NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
Note: Actual expiry for received cards may have difference of 1-6 months due to different ready stock keep.
** NETS CASHCARD IS NOT LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE FROM 01 DEC 2016 **
- 2. Can I personalize any image I want for my NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
- Yes, you can but please note that we reserve the right to reject any photo/picture in cases where the picture or photo submitted infringes copyright, is offensive or unlawful. Please refer to our Image Legal and Ethical Guidelines for more details.
- 3. How will I know if my image has been approved and will we expect to see 100% duplication** in actual print ?
- After you have replied the order confirmation email with your image/s, you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours if your image has been declined. If you have not received the confirmation email within 24 hrs, please check your "Spam" folder as well.
Alternatively, you can email the images to us directly to onlinestore[at]smartcard.com.sg ( quoting your Order# ).
Take the time to check out the "Image Tips" and "Image Legal and Ethical Guidelines" section if you are unsure whether your image can be accepted.
** Actual print may have variation in brightness, vibrancy and colors(+- 20-25%) as compared to screen view. **
- 4. What are the acceptable image type/formats for personalising NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
- We accept digital image/photos in JPEG , GIF , PNG , PDF , Pathed AI , PSD ( No excel , word , powerpoint pls ). For more details, you can check out the "Image Tips" section.
We do not provide any extra editing, extra previews for choosing or inclusion of additional images into the artwork provided by customers. All artworks are printed as provided.
- 5. Can I include text wordings onto the NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
- Yes, you can include text to your customised NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards but not more than 25 characters.
- 6. How many cards can I purchase ?
- We limit a maximum of 50 pcs per card type per order.
For orders of more than 50 cards, please visit our corporate website for more information and special quote.
- 7. Can I use my address for all card purchases intended for my family and friends ?
- Yes, you can do that. All the cards will be mailed to the address you have provided under the "Shipping Information" section in your account. We do not allow shipping to multiple addresses.
- 8. Do I need an account to make a purchase?
- No. For previously registered accounts, just login before purchase.
Registering an account will simplify your ordering process for future purchases.
- 9. What payment options do I have?
- You can pay for your orders using VISA Credit Card, MasterCard or Paypal.
- 10. How do I apply discount / coupon codes?
- We may release discount/coupon codes via various marketing mediums like flyers , email marketing or even published them on the site itself. The codes can be in alphabets or numbers or combination of both.
After adding a product to the cart, you can access the discount code box by:
1) Clicking on the "Checkout" link
2) Clicking on the "View Cart" link
If you have a valid discount code, please enter in the "Coupon Code" box and press "Apply Coupon".
- 11. Can I purchase by phone order or walk-in ?
- We do not accept phone or walk-in orders for online orders.
Please kindly order and make payment via our online store.
- 12. How do I expect to receive my NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS card/s ?
- Processing of orders to mailing/delivery of orders (processing time) will take about 10 working days upon artwork confirmation ( preview approval ). This leadtime is subjected to change accordingly to season ( pls refer to Product Page for latest update ).
DURING CHECKOUT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SHIPPING OPTION CAREFULLY.
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT AFTER ORDERING ( No extra billing or refunding is allowed ).
1) SingPost AM Mail
3) Courier Service
Note that Delivery Leadtime excludes order processing time.
Kindly visit the "Shipping and Delivery" page for more info.
** Please do not proceed to order if you cannot accept our stated processing leadtime upon artwork confirmation. No urgent order request will be entertained. **
If you are still unsure about the ordering process, please click here for more details.
All orders sent via SingPost will depend on SingPost's efficiency and have the risk of lost mails. We will not be liable for any losses incurred due to mail delays or lost mails.
Please make sure that you have provided the full and correct mailing address. Reordering will be needed for lost items due to incorrect addresses.
- 13. I have entered the wrong mailing address, can i still change it ?
- You can still change the address under "Shipping Information" under your account but it will not be reflected in the current order. We will only mail out your order based on the address stated in the current order. If you wish to use another address before we mailed out your order, please inform us via email as soon as possible(stating your Order#). In the case where we have already mailed out your order before that, you would need to place a new order, in order for us to print a new card and mail to to the new address.
- 14. Is there any stored value in the NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
- The print for public and customised design will be done only on the Adult card. The cards comes without stored value. To use the Ez-link card/FlashPay, card-holders are required to top up stored value at Transit Link Ticket Offices. You are encouraged to visit websites of either NETS Pte Ltd for the FlashPay and Ezlink Pte Ltd for the Ezlink CEPAS Cards on top-up options updates.
- 15. What is your return/exchange policy for the NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
- All cards sold are non-refundable. A refund of the Stored Value remaining on a card (whether valid or expired) can only be obtained by a Cardholder if the card is presented at any Ticket Office in MRT stations and bus interchanges or at such other places as may be designated by TransitLink. All personalised CEPAS Ezlink cards shall be surrendered to and be retained by TransitLink upon refunds.
Similarly, for the personalised NETS FlashPay, the Cardholder may effect the refund of the Stored Value: (a) at any ATM, in which event these card will be disabled after the refund has been completed; or (b) at any Customer Service Point, in which event these card will be retained by NETS or disabled after the refund has been completed.
- 16. Is there any expiry date for the NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards ?
- The expiry use and the replacement of the NETS FlashPay and Ez-link CEPAS cards including the refund of the stored value are subjected to the prevailing Terms and Conditions Governing the use of these cards and may be amended from time to time by either NETS Pte Ltd for the FlashPay and Ezlink Pte Ltd for the Ezlink CEPAS Cards. You are encouraged to refer to their respective website on these updates.
- 17. Do you guys charge GST for the cards ?
- Yes. We are a GST-registered company. All card prices listed are before GST.
- 18. Since you are running a online store, do you guys work 24 hours / 7 days a week ?
- Although we are a online store, our normal working hours are 9.30 am - 5.00 pm and 5 days a week. All orders made after 5 pm and on weekends will be processed on the next working day.
- 19. I have ordered and made payment, but decided to cancel the order. Do i get a refund ?
- Once you have ordered and made payment, we wil consider it a confirmed order and therefore no refund will be issued.